Want to make your hair look fantastic? Visit us today. At Hair For You, we have more than 25 years of experience in hair care. Our hairstyling specialists will understand your requirements and give you the perfect hairstyle to complement your taste. We use cruelty-free products from L'oreal, Goldwéll, and Leyton House.
From hair cutting and styling for men and women to children's haircuts and wedding packages, our range of hair care services can suit any budget and requirement.
As a salon committed to client safety and satisfaction, we now utilise Colourstart, an innovative allergy testing kit, ensuring a clean and convenient screening for potential reactions to PPD, a common chemical in hair dyes. Prioritizing your well-being, we will be using this product as a patch-testing method for all colouring treatments minimise any risk of allergic reactions to hair colorants.
Contact us if you are in Dalkeith, Bonnyrigg, Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
Follow our socials
Looking to visit the salon? You can now book appointments online via Phorest or download our app on the Apple or Google Play stores to track your bookings or manage your loyalty points. You can also purchase gift cards online and follow our social media channels through the icons below.
We wanted to let you know that we are now taking booking deposits to secure your appointment when you book with us.
When you book your next appointment online, over the phone, or in person, you will be asked to pay a deposit in advance and your remaining balance will then be paid at the end of your appointment.
You will no longer need to pay for your appointment in one go and you can still reschedule with ease up to 48 hours before your appointment. Deposits are non-refundable.
Hair For You
We would like to advise you that we have recently updated the salon's Cancellation Policy.
Your appointments are very important to us, and we understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Our cancelation policy provides us the time to inform guests on our waiting lists of any availability and is also designed to protect our team from any lost business.
Cancellations must be received no later than 48 hours prior to the arrival date to be considered.
- If your appointment is cancelled with more than 48 hours notice and you have paid a booking deposit, your deposit will be fully refunded or transferred to any new appointment that you make.
- If your appointment is cancelled with 24-48 hours' notice, a charge of 50% of the total appointment value will be applied.
- Any cancellation made with less than 24 hours notice shall be charged the full price of the booking.
- Non-arrival without notice: a charge of the total value of the booking will be applied.
- Further appointments will not be taken until this balance is paid in full. We have this in place to protect our business and our business costs.